The International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Applied Mathematics (ICAEAM'19) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Advances in Engineering and Applied Mathematics. The goal of ICAEAM'19 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICAEAM is an acronym for International Conference on Advances in Engineering and Applied Mathematics.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICAEAM'19 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Application of Mathematics in Engineering
- Approximation theory
- Boundary Value Problems
- Control volume numerical method
- Computer Aided Design
- Error analysis
- Fixed point theory
- Functional Analysis
- Finite element method
- Geometry, theory and applications
- Numerical solutions for Ordinary and partial differential equations
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Lorena Bociu,
North Carolina State University, USA
The organizing committees of two co-located events, ICAEAM'19 and ICSTA'19, have decided to allow registrants of either conference to attend sessions from both events. As a result, we encourage attendees to study the program for both conferences and attend the sessions which they may find relevant/interesting.
For more information about the ICAEAM'19 Conference, please view the Conference Flyer.
May. 1, 2019
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadline